Teacher: Rusty Kennedy
Series: Ezra / Nehemiah
 - This reminds me of childhood. (physical sense)
- Christmas Story
- Tom Brady riding Colt
- This reminds me of adulthood. (spiritual sense)
 - What did Nehemiah just do?
- Same thing he did in Chapter 1
- “Do not cover their guilt or let their sin be erased from your sight.”
 - Nehemiah wrote later (6:15) that the entire task was completed in 52 days (about eight weeks of 6 days each), so possibly this halfway point took about four weeks.
- Why do you think they had the will to keep working?
- They KNEW God was on their side.
- They were constantly hearing the TRUTH
- They could see their PROTECTION
 - What did Nehemiah choose to do again?
 - At this point, Nehemiah got off his knees and stood to his feet.
- He was gonna have to go to battle.
- But who fought for him?
 - I fight harder if I am fighting with my family.
- I have more to protect.
 - Braveheart like!
- Freedom Video
 - Who did the fighting?
- Ralphie beating up Scut
 - EACH carried their weapon… even when washing!
- Always be on the watch for the enemy.
- Always protect one another.
- Always let God fight for you.
- Always persevere!
 Getz, G. A. (1985). Nehemiah. In J. F. Walvoord & R. B. Zuck (Eds.), The Bible Knowledge Commentary: An Exposition of the Scriptures (Vol. 1, p. 682). Wheaton, IL: Victor Books.